Choose the ticket bundle that suits you best.
Choose your prefered payment method.
Review your order details and you're done!
v3.3 TAP 5050 All Rights Reserved.
| Terms of Service
| Raffle Terms and Conditions
We will use Tap 50:50 as our ticketing /printer & provider for this season. winner is determined by a random number generator (RNG)
-Draw time for each 5050 raffle will take place 5 mins into the 3rd period of the same date as the game.
-Tickets will be sold in the following denominations 1 for $5, 3 for $10, 10 for $20, and 50 for $50. Prize will be 50% gross revenue taken in for each individual draw.
- We will print 5,000 packages of 1 ticket for $5. 10,000 packages at 3 tickets for $10. 20,000 of 10 tickets for $20. 10,000 packages of 50 for $50.
- Online ticket sales will commence at 9:00 am the day of the event
- In person sales will start 90 minutes prior to game time
- Patrons must be 18 year of age or older to purchase and/or win the 5050 draw.
- The individual who holds the winning ticket will be issued a cheque from the Prince Albert Raiders within 5 business days from the night of the draw.
- Members of the Raider staff are not eligible to win the 5050.
- Any and all unclaimed prizes will be held for a period of 365 days following the draw. If prize remains unclaimed they will be distributed to a charitable organization.
- If you have any questions regarding these official game rules, please contact Michael Scissons, Business Manager with the Prince Albert Raiders Hockey Club at 1-306-765-2824.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Released Parties (defined below under “RELEASE OF LIABILITY”) are not responsible for: (1) Entries which are stolen, lost, damaged, illegible, given away or no longer in the purchaser’s possession, (2) Entries that have been or may have been tampered with or re-sold in violation of these Official Rules; (3) Entries or payments that are delayed, misdirected, undelivered, not fully captured, or garbled as a result of any failure or problem whatsoever with the availability, functionality, operability or use of any network, server, ISP, website, computer, telephone, cable or satellite modem or connection, hand held mobile device or any other computer equipment or connection, whether or not caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by viruses, worms, or malfunctions affecting a network, server ISP or any equipment or programming used in or associated with the Raffle; (4) any other errors of any kind, whether human, typographical, printing, mechanical, or electronic in nature, which relate to or are connected with the Raffle (collectively, as described in clauses (1) through (4), “Errors”), including without limitation Errors in Raffle-related materials or in the administration of the Raffle, such as Errors in processing Entries, identifying Potential Winners, determining Official Winners, or announcing or delivering Prizes; or If any portion of the Raffle is compromised, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, by a virus, worm, bug, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Raffle, or the proper submission or capture of Entries (collectively, a “Compromising Event”), then Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Raffle, and to select winners from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received before the known occurrence or discovery of such Comprising Event. All Entry purchases shall be final, and no refunds or replacements will be issued by Sponsor. Sponsor has sole and final decision on admissibility of entries and the determination of prize winner.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Entrants, by participating in the Raffle, agree that The Sponsor and Tap 50:50, each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, shareholders, members, consultants and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability for injuries, losses, cost, expenses or damages of any kind, including damages for death, personal injury, property damage.
For questions or issues please contact email@example.com or 306.764.5348